Thursday, November 24, 2011

Let it Shine




Barbara from The Corner on Character and Mrs. McKown from Little Literacy Learners both awarded me with a Sunshine Award.
Thank you, ladies!  I admire both of you, too. 




Now, a few things about me:
Favorite color?  My favorite colors are black, white and lime green with a splash of hot pink.  Favorite animal? Pomeranians; my childhood dog. Favorite number? 7  Favorite drink? Coffee in the a.m. and Pepsi or Coke in the p.m. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, I guess.  But I prefer Google Reader or Pinterest! Your passion(s)? Teaching, learning, reading, and being a good mom and wife. Giving or getting presents?  I love giving gifts.  Favorite day? My son's birthday.  I "officially" became a mommy that day.  :) Favorite flower? Gardenia
These bloggers truly inspire me. I'm sure you'll agree.

A Place Called Kindergarten. I love her Friday Favorites.
HeidiSongs. Another one of my must reads on Fridays.
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten.  Have you peeked into her week?
Can Do Kinders.  I love her Ten Frame monthly freebie; so do my kids.
Doodle Bugs Teaching.  Makes me want to be a learner in her classroom.  
Little Miss Kindergarten.  She helped to spark my dice game obsession.  :)
ingles360.  Ana is so creative and has a line of products of MyGrafico.
Counting Coconuts. Great mom blog where I learned about sensory tubs and homemade playdoh.
Oceans of First Grade Fun.  She is a math Queen.   

Thank you for bringing a little Sunshine into my life.  

Happy Teaching and Learning! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I just gave you a shout out on my blog! Thanks so much for thinking of me :)
    Ms. Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you've already received it, but I awarded your blog the Sunshine Award, too. Find out about it
    here. :) I am inspired by all you do!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete