Thankful Turkeys


Instead of the traditional Thanksgiving card, my students will be taking home a Thankful Turkey to adorn their home.  Pinterest inspired, I love how cute they look.

Together, we brainstormed what we were thankful for.  Here is a typical sample.  (Is it ever to early to be thankful for presents?)  Afterwards, I assembled the feathers for them.
Click here for your copy.
If you grab a copy to use or tuck away for next year, leave a comment about what you are thankful for. Today, I am thankful that I survived our walking field trip. One more day until Thanksgiving break!

Happy Teaching and Learning!

8 comments

  1. I grabbed a copy for next year! These are adorable! I am thankful that my parent-teacher conferences will be over tomorrow. I am loving meeting with them, but it is so tiring to teach and talk to parents all day! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...I will follow y in order to "come into your classroom" and copy your activities ;)
    Saluti dall'Italia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E these! How totally cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Did you stuff the bags with anything or are they empty? I might try these next week. Thank you!
    I am thankful for Kindergarten blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are out all of next week for Thanksgiving Break, but I am going to do this with my own Kindergartener at home! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lynola
    I did lightly stuff the bag with one sheet of tissue paper.
    Hopes this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful I am 50 days into my first year teaching! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for my family who I can always count on!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top