Writing Over Time Update

What a difference a month can make!  Here is a peek into what a few students are writing.  Look at how much they have grown in such a short amount of time.  Their hard work is beginning to pay off.
 No words in October. 
 Now, he has a sentence.  
Our next steps, work on rereading.

Here's another.
I keep lots of charts for the kids to use.
I don't help with spelling.  

I do help students stretch sounds in words.

Last one.
 She came to school with lots of writing experiences.
Look at the difference.


Would you like a copy?  Go here.  

I hope this new buy will also help my students as readers and writers as well.  It just came in the mail.  I can't wait to use it with my students.  If you would like to learn more, click on the link on my sidebar.
Happy Teaching and Learning!

 

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the link, Mrs. Parker! I hope you like your new book!
    Heidi Butkus
    http://www.heidisongs.com
    http://heidisongs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Writing has been my latest obsession! I love watching the writing development in your little sweeties! These are awesome! Thank you for sharing!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your comment about the calendar. I use Number Corner so my calendar pocket chart is HUGE. If you have budget money this program would be well worth the investment. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love even showing my kiddos their growth! They always say, "Woah!" That is unbelievable that they grew that much! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top