I Survived!


Wow!  This week was one of the longest, busiest weeks of the year!

I survived 20 conferences,  a 2 hour Student Success Team meeting, our kindergarten Winter Performance, and a walking field trip to our local grocery store! To top it off, we were on minimum days for most of the week and rainy day schedule for two of those days.

Here is a sampling of the week.
We made these as our Parent gifts.  They turned out great.  I added "fake" snow filler inside the ornament.
Pinterest inspired

We also made stockings which I filled with goodies to help them with homework; two dice, dry erase board, dry erase board marker, and a book.  The kids were so excited when they saw the dice.  They love kindergarten Yatzee and Roll a Sight Word.

For our Winter Performance we sang Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciado.  Find a copy of the book here.

Click image to hear my students sing!
This audio clip is of my students rehearsing.   I wish you could see their faces.  

Happy Winter Break everyone!  I am looking forward to three weeks of thinking about school at my own pace.  :)

Happy Teaching and Learning!

5 comments

  1. That ornament is OH so cute. I just love when my kids make ornaments for the tree.

    I loved when your kiddos got to "prospero ano y felicidad"...CUTE!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ornament!! We don't get out til Wednesday...wahhh!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like a great time for your kids!!!

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy week.....our week was crazy too, but we still continue to go to school until Thursday!!! I am stressing out at home.

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ROCK! I loved the audio of your little carolers - too sweet.

    Cheers to a restful and relaxing break!!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top