Love Bugs

Valentine's Day seemed extra special this year.  It is so exciting to see little ones partake in an event which is centered around their love and friendship. We celebrated by making these Pinspired hats, playing a few games, making Valentines for family and friends and dancing.



Little Miss KindergartenThe festivities began earlier when we received an extra special care package from Little Miss Kindergarten.  If you don't know, this Texas native is also a super science teacher.  She teaches science everyday using authentic and meaningful lessons which engage all learners.  Don't believe me.    Check out what she sent us.



Each child got a Love Bug Valentine!  

She also included this great science lesson to go along with the Valentine.  We drew, observed and recorded our data.  Here is a sample from one of my students who at times struggles with paper pencil tasks but not this one.  :)



Please be sure to check out her blog for more stellar ideas.  I wish I could teach science like this.  I am in awe of her ability to integrate this so seamlessly.   It would make my day if you Follow her blog.

Happy Teaching and Learning!

2 comments

Back to Top