Carson-Dellosa

Did you know Carson-Dellosa is on Pinterest?
Check out their Pinspirations here.  Their pins are great and many come from fellow teacher bloggers.   They even pinned one of my ideas! :)




You'll also find plenty to choose from on their website, www.carsondellosa.com

The updated website is user friendly and offers
·   $5.95 flat rate shipping on all online orders!
·   A powerful new search function that makes it easy to browse more than 4,200 items by keyword, grade, age, subject, learning need, product type and brand
·   Faster checkout
·   Wish Lists to create and organize the stuff you want the most!
·   Social sharing so you can quickly share product information on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ 

I can't wait to pin, browse, and shop all at my fingertips!  


Happy Summer!

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up - I just got back from there now and guess what? They have a Kids With Character board! YaY!

    Safe travels,

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carson-Dellosa! They just have the cutest stuff and I always find myself flipping through the catalogue 50 times just to see if I missed something.

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief
    Fiction Friday: A Celebration of Children’s Literature

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! We love your blog...so many cute ideas and awesome tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carson Dellosa does have the best stuff!! Hurts my wallet so much! I actually just got their new catalog in the mail today!

    Sarah
    beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top