Now Featuring...

Starting on Saturday, you'll be treated to some wonderful guest bloggers sharing tips, ideas, and more to get you ready for back to school while I'm on a blogging vacation.  
In the meantime, here are a few ideas to help you with planning those first few weeks of school.  



I love documenting student growth over the course of the year. This journal is perfect and easy to use.  I updated my Number Cards with easier to read numbers and fonts. Although, created in black and white, add color by printing onto scrapbook paper. Both of these items are available through Teachers Notebook.


Lastly, Circle of Moms has nominated my blog, along with many other fantastic blogs, as a Top Teacher Blog. You can vote daily for your favorite, now through August 9th.





2 comments

  1. Enjoy your blog vacation. CONGRATULATIONS on your award nomination. You have always been an inspiration to me and I'm so happy to see you getting recognized for all of your hard work.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,

    I nominated you for an award. Please stop by to pick it up.

    Shelly

    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top