Gingerbread Exchange - Sign Up is CLOSED

This year my class has participated in the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet exchange hosted by First Grade Found Me.  We have had so much fun reading our letters and discovering which alphabet letter they have sent us based on the clues from the letters.  We were members of Group 2 and received letters from all over the United States and even Canada. We made the letter Y using yellow and yarn. (If you are in Group 2, we'd love to finish our tree. It is not too late to send your letter.)


I would love to host a Gingerbread Boy/Girl Exchange with other classrooms this December.  This is what our Bulletin Board looked like last year.




Here's what you need to do:
1.  Leave a comment with your name, grade and email. (I can only host 25 people.  Due to postage costs open to US residents only.  Sorry.)

2.  During the last week of November, make your 26 Gingerbread  people and mail with a letter about your class and your Gingerbread person.  PLEASE BE PROMPT as many of us go on Winter Break the later part of December.

If you know you can do this, comment and get ready to participate.

I will organize who is participating and send you an email with all the information.  Please watch for an email with the subject line of Gingerbread Exchange.

As of 10-15-12:  The exchange has reached the maximum number of participants and sign-up have closed.

29 comments

  1. Jennifer Hensley
    Kindergarten
    JAHensle@garlandisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like for my class to participate !
    Janice Smith
    Crestview Elementary Schoo
    151 Mark A Walker Blvd
    Covington, Tn 38019

    I teach Kindergarten !
    Email mjsmith@tipton-county.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops
    Lauren vena
    Kindergarten
    Laurenkerry77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura King
    Kindergarten
    Lking@sfxstjoe.com
    Thanks for doing this. By the way, my class sent out the letter p's for the letter exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire
    claire.mcloughlin@owasso.k12.ok.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lishelle Burmeister

    Kindergarten

    Llburmeister@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa Goodman
    Deer Creek Elementary
    Crowley, Texas 76036

    2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicki Bauer
    Daniel Axford Elementary
    Oxford MI

    Kindergarten
    nbauer43@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  9. Sounds really cool, would love to participate
    Melissa Bonet
    Palm Pointe
    Port st Lucie, Fl
    melissa.bonet@stlucieschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. We would like to participate!
    Amanda bean
    First grade
    Beana@wl.k12.in.us
    Thanks for doing this!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann Spencer
    kindergarten
    aspencer@caldwellschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been trying to do this for years! Hopefully we can connect with some classes this year!
    Stephanie Martin
    Kindergarten
    Netzaberg, Germany
    stephanie.martin@eu.dodea.edu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Left off email earlier....

    Lisa Goodman
    Deer Creek Elementary
    Crowley, Texas 76036

    2nd Grade

    lisa.goodman@crowley.k12.tx.us

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to participate- I am in your group for the letter exchange and am hoping we get the rest of the letters too. I love seeing our E on your tree :)

    Name: Heather Golliver
    Grade: Kindergarten
    hgolliver@edmeston.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to participate...
    Name: Emily Warner
    Grade: Kindergarten (in Iowa)
    emily.warner@indianola.k12.ia.us

    And thanks for organizing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh been wanting to do an exchange!!!
    Name: Monica Mize
    Grade: First
    Email: mmize@marissa40.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to participate
    Name:stacey gammon
    grade:first
    email:sgammon@caswell.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to take part. Sandra Guntorius grade/first. Email/Sandra.guntorius@gpisd.org

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would also love to participate.
    Name: Elizabeth Lakey
    grade: kindergarten (Columbia, MD)
    email: elizabeth_lakey@hcpss.org

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to do this with gingerbread men.
    Kristen Burdick
    Kindergarten
    kristen.burdick@jordandistrict.org

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to participate. I teach Kindergarten
    Dana DiRubbo
    ddirubbo@nrcsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  22. Would love to join~

    Kelly Brown
    Grade K
    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to have my class participate!
    Rachael Ezell
    Kindergarten
    ezellr@ycschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd like to participate.

    Amalisa Abels
    Kindergarten
    aabels@pilgrim-school.org

    ReplyDelete
  26. You know I am saying YES!!! laralrcoe@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to participate, but I think I'm number 26. :(
    Patty Flanagan
    1st Grade
    patty_flanagan@redlands.k12.ca.us

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to participate if I fit in the 25 range.
    Chanda Harbeson
    1st Grade
    charbeson@warren.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top