Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 on the 12th Photos

It is one of the busiest times of the year in our classroom!  I managed to get 12 photos to share about our day.

We learned about reindeer and wrote about our learning.
This is a sample of our Christmas gift; a decoupage tile.
We celebrated holidays around the world.  Love the poinsettias.  

 Reading is taking place in all shapes and forms.
My students loved We Have Lights from Little Miss Kindergarten.
And, Christmas could not be complete without Pete.

From the Pond created a great 12-12-12 math resource that we used today and this Santa Sort.
Here are our December words.  It's an oldie but goodie.
Our class loves our Gingerbread Exchange.  Thank you ladies!

As you can see there is lots of learning and activity going on.  
We have managed to squeeze in lots of thematic days this week.  Thank goodness!

I'm linking up with Simpson's Superstars!  Hope you'll join in the fun, too!

Happy 12-12-12!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love seeing our gingerbread man hanging up on your bulletin board. We are definitely enjoying the daily mail and opening up our packages. Thank you soooo much for organizing this fantastic project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute post! I love looking at all the pics in this linky :)

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all are busy! Need to order my Pete the Cat Christmas book!

    Jennifer
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to link up with me for my very first linky party. I was so thrilled when I saw your name pop up as the first name on the list. I LOVE all of your pictures, there is so many awesome things happening in your class with so much learning going on. Have a great last few days with your kids and have a wonderful vacation.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your reindeer are so cute! I love the bright colored words on your whiteboard. What a great way to display them.

    ஐRikki
    The Hive
    I'm having a giveaway if you would like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete