Friday, February 15, 2013

Have a HEART

How do you teach technology to students who have limited access to it?  That is our challenge as educators.  Yes, my students have access to technology at school but not often enough.  Currently, I have a Donors Choose project for an iPad.  Now, through February 18th, 2013 my project will be matched if you use the code HEART.   Would you consider donating?  Your donation will have a positive impact on the children who I dearly love and care for.  Each day, I get to witness their determination to learn to read, their eagerness to share a story, and their infectious smiles.  
As a thank you for considering a donation, I have created this for you to show you one way we will use technology in our classroom.  It is a set of CVC QR Codes which your class can use to practice writing CVC words.

This is what the student will see after scanning the QR code.

And just for fun, here are a few photos of our busy week.  I've posted them on Instagram.

Finally, congratulations to Pam who won the Common Core Standards Kit.  Check your email and respond within 48 hours.


With Gratitude,
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I was making these today- I love it!! #5 doesn't get a picture. The maroon outlined one- Can you resend to me. beckienieman@bellsouth.net
    Thanks for sharing my children love these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The error has been corrected. Hope you like it!

      Delete
  2. I love this -thank you! Is the clip art you used available for purchase somewhere?

    ReplyDelete