Something to Brag About


Do you ever wish you had a little extra something to give to a student who has gone above and beyond?

In my classroom, praise, high fives, thumbs up, and rounds of applause are commonplace.  But, there have been times when that was just not enough.




This year, I am excited to use Brag Tags by Boost Promotions to acknowledge the students who have gone above and beyond because they really do have something to brag about.  With a wide variety of Brag Tags to choose from including Teacher Kits and customized tags, I selected these four tags; Star Student, Positive Attitude, Caught  Being Good, and Smartie Pants.

Here is how I plan to use them.

My hope is that this token of appreciation will motivate my students to continue towards a path of excellence and commitment towards success.

I am so pleased that Boost Promotions has offered to giveaway a set of Brag Tags to a Follower of my blog.  One lucky Follower will receive 100 Brag Tags (4 sets of 25 tags) and chains.

Enter here:

a Rafflecopter giveaway
In addition, I am offering a small bag of Seeds of Happiness (10 seeds) because every once in a while we all need a little smile.


Here's to a great year that is worth bragging about!

Happy Teaching!
post signature

Please note: Boost Promotions did provide me with 100 Brag Tags and chains in exchange for an honest review of their product.  

4 comments

  1. Too much fun - I positively LOVE these ideas. We ordered the dog tags two years, once as a Six Pillar Character necklace and another time as a backpack tag for Red Ribbon Week ... kids loved 'em!

    This IS worth bragging about!

    Thanks.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas! Thank you for planting some seeds of happiness by visiting my blog -- you have a great year, too -- I look forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different brag tags! Our school does charms, but these extra brag tags would be GREAT for the students who don't always get the PE, AR, Art, etc. charms! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top