Five For Friday

I'm joining Doodle Bugs Teaching for my First Five for Friday.

We have just finished our first month of school.  Boy, has it been exhausting!

1.  Fall California Style
We started the week by going to Disneyland.  This is our favorite place to see the fall decor.


2. Johnny Appleseed
We completed our first directed drawing lesson thanks to Teacher Bits and Bobs.  They look adorable on display in our classroom.

3.  Apples Galore
 This is one of the three apple themed bulletin boards that are on display.  I love tear art projects!

4.  Families

Our reading series is focusing on families.  So, we drew pictures of our families.  I love the variety of skills that you see in their artwork.  I made the family tree poster my first year teaching kindergarten; over 8 years ago.

5.  Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Letter Exchange

This is my second year participating and it is so much fun.  We love receiving mail and learning about where each of the letters come from.




Happy Friday!
post signature

4 comments

  1. Love you tear art apples! I agree, those are my favorite, too. We did a leaf and rake tear art last week. I am participating in the letter exchange, too. It has been so much fun getting alphabet letters from all over.
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the letter exchange too. The kids are enjoying it. We made the D, dolphin....That S looks familiar! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leina,
      We loved the dolphin. Our letters are on their way!

      Delete
  3. Love the letter exchange! That is so cute! The Disneyland decorations look very similar to the Disney World decorations here in Orlando. It's is a great time for the theme parks since the weather is cooler and the crowds are mostly gone. It is still packed on the weekends due to trick or treating, Halloween Horror Nights, and the Epcot food and wine festival. Happy October, I love hearing about your week!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top