Lucky Me and Lucky You

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


It is days like today which makes teaching all worth it! Seeing the smiles on my students' faces make the long hours worth it!  I owe much of it to many of you who create the wonderful resources that fill my classroom.

My kids adored Fran's emergent reader and were so proud of themselves when they created their own little books.


Today, we enjoyed St. Patrick's Day centers.  Students made leprechaun boys and girls and wrote about what they would do if they found a pot of gold.  They spied CVC words and rolled real and nonsense words.  For math, they made a math book and searched for missing numbers. Lastly, we enjoyed some Shamrock milkshakes.

Here is a list of resources which I used:

In the midst of 1-1 testing, we accomplished so much!  I highly recommend each of these resources.  Download them now and you'll be set for next year.


Lastly, congratulations to Doreen!  You've won a classroom set of SitSpots!  Please reply within 48 hours to claim your prize.

Happy Teaching!

post signature

2 comments

  1. So so cute!!! I chose you for a Sunshine Award! Check out my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top