September! It can't believe it's September. Tomorrow is our first day of school and marks my 16th year of teaching. Which is also hard to believe.
I thought I'd join Oh Boy Fourth Grade Currently linky party.
1. LISTENING - All is quiet except for GMA on the television. Enjoying the lasts moments of silence before our day begins in full swing.
2. LOVING - Melonheadz. I just made a few things to post in my classroom with her adorable clipart.
3. THINKING - That I hope I have everything ready for the first day of school. I have a long to do list to accomplish today.
4. WANTING - I have many sick loved ones fighting cancer and other illnesses. I am hoping that their bodies can heal. It is a reminder that life is precious.
5. NEEDING - I wish I loved cleaning but a domestic goddess I am not. It is a bit messy but we are working on it. Just not on the top of my priority list today.
6. 3 TRIPS - I want to go to Walt Disney World for our 10 year anniversary. I've never been but this would make a great family trip. We don't really get fall in CA so WI would be great to visit. I don't like long flight but if I did, I'd go to Spain and Italy. It would be a food adventure.