A Look at My Week Instagram Style











Instagram has become one of my favorite ways to share what is happening in my classroom. Here are a few Instagram photos I shared this week my IG account.  

Recently, I became one of our school's writing coaches. The program we are using has some scripted activities but allows us to teach creatively and to use practices that best support the needs of our students. My kids are loving the TPR that is included throughout the unit.



Instagram has become one of my favorite teacher resources for "must have" items.  I am using these Scoop Rockers with a few of my kiddos who have difficulty during whole group lessons on the rug. I am finding that they are more focused and less disruptive.



This bulletin board is one of my favorites spots in my classroom. I can easily change out what is on display. Currently, hanging are our first research reports.  I love that I can integrate technology but also continue to do age appropriate arts and crafts.




I think that the most teachable moments sometimes come at the spur of the moment. My students were captivated by this lizard. It became our classroom pet for the day.


Finally, here's a pic I shared of our city during a typical California winter.

A photo posted by Mrs.Parker (@learningwithmrsparker) on


Do you love Instagram? I'd love to connect with you there too. Follow me on Instagram.

I'm linking up with Doodles Bug Teaching.




Happy Photo Sharing!

2 comments

  1. Hi, I am looking for those chairs and cannot find them. We have Bilibos and my kids love them but these have a higher back and I'd like to try them. I'll keep looking. Thanks for post. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the Scoop Rockers at Walmart in the toy section for less than $5. I bought four but thinking of buying more.

      Delete

Back to Top