HandCrafted

I am so excited about Valentine's Day this year!  I think it has to do with all the wonderful stuff I have been reading about via your blogs.  I was so inspired that I finally used my Cricut to make these V-Day cards for the kiddos.  Thanks to The First Grade Parade for the inspiration.

We will be spending much of the morning "working" and then, spend the afternoon celebrating with Valentine Day inspired centers.  To celebrate, we will have ice cream shakes!  YUM!!!! 

Hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day! 

Happy Learning and Teaching!



1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for joining Cupid's Journey! We featured you today, here is the link to the post:
    http://frogsbeesundertheseas.blogspot.com/2011/02/cupids-journey-day-1.html

    :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top