#Operation55 -The Little Linebacker



I am so excited to team up with Stephen Tulloch and Maria Dismondy to share with you a book about self determination and dreams.  

Based on Tulloch's own life, this book shares how his passion for football and a BIG dream led to a successful 10 year NFL career.  None of this was easy but with self determination, Tulloch was able to turn his can'ts into cans.



This is not a book just about football. The Little Linebacker teaches students to DREAM BIG, persevere, and believe in yourself.  These are traits I teach my students all year long.  

What is wonderful is that teachers and homeschoolers can access a complimentary Reader's Guide.  


The authors of The Little Linebacker have generously offered to giveaway a book to one reader of this blog. All you need to do is comment below.  A winner will be selected on May 31st. 

Congratulations to Lor! Raines~



5 comments

  1. I love this and love the idea of this book! Our primary campus has focused on a growth mindset this year and I think this would be a great addition to our library!!!!
    Misty Cook
    Mistycook@mygrande.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to use this in the classroom.
    Leinajo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers are crossed! My students would love this book! They really enjoyed Chocolate Milk, Por Favor by Maria Dismondy, so I know this one will be a hit as well!
    Thanks for the opportunity!
    Sincerely,
    Emily
    scheinbere@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top