Math Centers - February Edition

Here is a peek at what our centers look like this month.


Race to $1.00
Graphics by Scrappin' Doodles
Students roll a dice until they have 25 cents which they trade for a quarter.  Game continues until someone wins the $1.


Nuts about Counting

A freebie by Lil' Country Kindergarten.  Get yours here.  My kids really like this center!


Peanut Butter and Jelly Addition
Graphics by Lettering Delights
Inspired by the book, Peanut Butter and Jelly, I created this simple addition center for my students.



Zoo Train

This addition center is from Kinder by Kim.  I have used this every year I teach addition.  Lots of times this includes animal cracker cookies but for this center we used animal counters.  I love her items! Check her out!

Tooth Fairy Counting

This adorable dental health freebie comes from Can Do Kinders.  I used white beads as counters.

Scoop and Count: V-day Edition


My kids loved last month's Snowman Scoop and Count that I made this one to use with Conversation Hearts.  I bought big and small hearts to vary it up.  It's a big hit.  Click on the image to get yours.  

A big shout out to all the teachers who have shared their creations with me and others.  I appreciate your hard work.  My kids love learning from you!


Happy Teaching and Learning!

4 comments

  1. I love the race to a dollar. Even my big kids would benefit from that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are so lucky to have you as a teacher! These stations look so fun! Thank you for the freebie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated "thank you" for this great post. I got some wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top