Lovin' Learning

There has been a "buzz" of learning in our classroom.


This craft was so fun to make! As we would say in our classroom, it was easy peasy lemon squeezy.

The class can never get enough of Math Work Stations.  For the past few weeks, we've worked hard on teen numbers and I can see their mastery and understanding during center time.  Centers are from here and here.

Nothing could be further from the truth,


as a colleague and I presented parent/child workshops about subjects which our students at times struggle with.


It was awesome to see parents and children working together.  The kids were so excited to show their parents what they knew.  Our parents were eager to learn and do anything to help their child succeed.  I am so proud of them all.  It was a lot of work to put together but I know that our families benefited.  

What are you loving about teaching?

Happy Teaching and Learning!
post signature

4 comments

  1. I made that adorable craft the other day too! Looks like such a fun day!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been teaching about the civil rights movement and I LOVE that children get incensed that Ron McNair was not allowed to check out books from the library based on the color of his skin as we read Ron's Big Mission.

    Your BEE board is BEE-autiful!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top