Tree Maps for Fall

I have been busy organizing for my home and classroom.  Here is a what I've been working on for school.
Click image to get your freebie.
I've made a collection of Tree Maps to use for the beginning of the year.  I had such success with them last year that I wanted to start planning for them now.  My kids loved them!  I used them often with my English Language Learners during Systematic ELD.  They were perfect for science and social studies.  I often left extras with our writing paper.  It was great to see my kids independently research.

If you'd like more, go here.


Your feedback would be appreciated.

Happy Teaching and Learning!

4 comments

  1. Brilliant!! I LOVE this idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree map! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I really like this. I appreciate the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much much for tree map. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top