December Sensory Playdoh

I have several students who benefit from sensory activities.  I like to use Playdoh.  I make it rather than purchasing it because I can add scents and colors based on a theme or time of year.  I also like that it is a fun activity to do with my son.  I try to make a new batch each month.  This month, I have made Peppermint Playdoh. So far, it is a big hit! I made it in two different colors; like the colors of peppermint. 
My special needs students use the Playdoh during their break times throughout the day.   Whereas, everyone else uses it during Word Work while at Daily 5.


Happy Teaching and Learning!

3 comments

  1. Fun!! Thanks for sharing this idea!


    http://mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get those cute letter stamps? I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey,
    Thanks for reading my blog. I bought the stamps at Lakeshore. This center is really a big hit with my class. Hope you try it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top