Chicka Chicka Boom Boom


We had a great week exploring the wonderful world where anything can happen....
This book provided lots of opportunities for cross curricular study. 
I enjoy this book so much and thankfully, my students did too.

Here are some of the activities we completed.
  • For math, we used this book to help us count.
  • One of our alphabet activities was to match upper and lower case letters. 

Grab your copy here.

  • Look at these adorable hats!  The kids did wonderfully listening and following directions for this multi-step craft.  I loved how each one turned out different! 


Stayed tune for more Chicka Chicka Boom Boom inspired learning!

Happy Learning and Teaching!

 

4 comments

  1. You are such a good teacher! So fun and so creative! I love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute activities! I do a morning greeting, where the kids sit in a circle and we all clap out, chicka chicka boom boom, who's here in our room? Then the person who's turn it is says their name and we keep going around the circle clapping and saying the chant. The clapping rhythm is two pats on your lap, two claps, two pats on your lap and then two claps.

    ~Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your blog! So creative and fun! I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Drop by when you get a chance and pick it up.

    Have a Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cute coconut tree hats. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top